* I love to death dark chocolate. If I have dark chocolate in front of me there's nothing that can stop me from eating it, I just find it sooo delicious.
* I'm a little bit obsessed with the United States, which is a little bit scaring, 'cause I don't want to be disappointed when I go there (hopefully soon), but particularly I want to go to NY and everybody says it is great, so I don't think I will be. I also love a lot of series, and as I prefer original versions, I learned a lot of english watching them. I think that's the reason why I passed and Advanced level exam in english, which is a very useful certificate.
* I've been obsessed with shoes since I was like five years old. I had these shoes whose heel was made from wood, and when they didn't fit me, I cried a lot. Silly me. Lol.
* I wish to be able to travel around the world, unluckily, apart from Spain I have only been in England and Italy, but I expect to travel a lot more, as I think it is an amazing and unique experience that makes.
* I work as an english teacher for little kids ( I know that maybe I do thousands of mistakes writing here in the blog, I'm sorry! But I can do better, I promise), but I still don't know what I'm going to study next year, and I have to choose a career pretty soon :S .
* I really like fashion. I cannot afford expensive clothes so I go with shops like Zara, H&M and shops of this kind, and though I'd like to have some designer pieces (specially shoes and bags) I'm happy with what I have. Sometimes it occurs to me that taking so much care of my aspect and what I wear may be superficial but I think that through fashion and clothes one can express his or her way of being and the feeling that this person has in a certain moment. Conscious or unconsciously we all take care of our aspect, so what's wrong in trying to look as better as possible if that makes to feel a little bit more secure?
I'm really flattered too because this so lovely girl gave me this award that ipso facto made me smile, thank you sweetie!