jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2011
martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011
Maybe I'm a little bit biased as my love for the city of New York is no secret for those who know me, and I'm no expert on any of these fields, but I find it to be an amazing collaboration.
miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011
domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011
viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011
I’m here, in a café in front of the sea, relaxing after too much sun at the beach (and maybe a little bit sun burnt, but shhhh, it’s a secret), sipping a sweet Latte Macchiato and thinking of what’s been inspiring me lately or I’ve been lusting after…
♥Opened back clothing. Because that I like all year long, to juxtapose sexiness and bring it from the front, to the back.
♥Letters. Because there’s always something that gives it an “extra” when it’s handwritten.
♥Patterned pants. Maybe a little bit more risky than regular pants, but certainly more unique and personal.
martes, 2 de agosto de 2011
That being said, and as some awards entail, I couldn’t avoid telling you seven “little secrets” of myself.
2. I adore the sea, it is something that I really need every year to spend some days at the beach, relaxing, doing nothing… just enjoying the sun.
3. I discovered twitter a few months ago and now I’m totally addicted to it. It allows me to follow newspapers and keep in touch with the world.
4. I cannot control myself with ice-creams. Or chocolate. That’s when food=pleasure becomes real for me.
5. I wear glasses and I totally HATE it (hence my overuse of contacts). Not that I don’t like them in anybody, I just have a small head which makes all of the glasses look out of place and too big for me, shades included.
6. I’m quite a nerd when it comes to Art and politics. I enjoy going to a museum, alone or with company, and getting soaked in all the beauty of the paintings, sculptures… and the same can be said about architecture.
7. Every year I promise myself I’ll start working out, and at that I have always failed, until next time, I promise!
I’d like to pass the award to swellmayde, acurlystyle, Mara, Glistersandblisters, and CoutureCarrie.
miércoles, 27 de julio de 2011
With my gorgeous friend Marina, it's impossible not to love her.
sábado, 23 de julio de 2011
My Fauvorite? Without a hint of doubt, Stella Mc Cartney, the minimal and structured suits had me from the very first minute.
Vivienne Westwood also made the cut for me, as well as the beautiful Blumarine dresses. I've got to admit though, that Roberto Cavalli proved once more not to fit my tastes or expectations.